BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Venice Beach.

Starting out with a woman gazing out of the window,
 soon realized that it was a creepy cut out.

Dreamcatcher. Definitely a craft I find more than beautiful.


laugh with me its ok. This was quite a sight to be seen as this little pup trotted along. HA!


Local photography.


This was amazing the entire image is created from painted dots !


Yes, you did that.


Hand crafted.


Last stop Waterfront Cafe.


That concludes my Venice Beach adventure. Nothing too CRAY CRAAAY. Just a relaxing chill day with a bunch of random ccharacters ranging from humans to dogs.

I take back my last statement.

On our ride home we were parallel to a woman ranting and raving at
what we assumed was her boyfriend.
As she crossed the main street without checking either direction,
 a car sped up to beat traffic and hit her head on.
We saw her fly on top of the hood, into the windshield  
as she grabbed her head and slammed into the ground.
We pulled over as others ran over and called 911.
We waited till the ambulance was arriving till we left the scene.

I must say that by far is THEE
CRAZIEST thing I have ever witnessed in my life.

ALWAYS check all directions for cars,
NO MATTER how old you are !

☼Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment