BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Birthday Adventures.

Please forgive me young creative minds on the lack of posts.
I have been scatter brained and running around life's obstacles.
Damn life and those challenging curve balls,
but here I am alive, well and at the ripe age of 22 !
Tuesday was my birthday and my world couldn't be anymore satisfying.
I spent the day with Miss Angel.


We strolled through the streets of Culver City and Melrose.
I was able to meet two amazing artists Dabs&Myla while they prepare
for thier "Tokyo Deluxe" show at Think Space gallery.


Had a scrumptious lunch at La Dijonaise! YUM.


 Tea Forest Cafe screamed our names from the moment we laid eyes on it.
I am a TRUE COFFEE ENTHUSIAST
 that jumps at any chance to try a beautifully hand crafted beverage !
And Tuesday this little lady was by my side to enjoy the delicious goodness.


Just a dose of perfection to go.


Glanced inside a local gallery to see the creations by Eric Joyner



All in all my birthday was nothing less than perfect.
Nothing too extreme or fancy just some good explorations and genuine people.

Take care of yourselves and keep positive.
Good things come to those who work hard for it.
Life is too short to wait for handouts.
Take action and live life to the fullest !

More of my personal art work will be up shortly.

☼Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment