BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, September 16, 2010

What a gorgeous day in LA !

Spent the first half of my day around town with one of my oldest
and dearest friends Miss Shannon Payne.
This girl has been keeping it real and holding me down since 4th grade.
We are more than friends, we are sisters and I couldn't ask for anything more.


Shannon and my beautiful niece Elizabeth.

Being a young single mother can be tough, but
luckily enough Shannon is a strong-willed independent woman
who is teaching her daughter that no struggle can hold her back.
The women in my life handle theirs and
 know how to take charge of any situation.

MAD LOOOVE to independence.


Miss Elizabeth slurping on some soda to wash down that yummy mac N cheese.
Love this little angel that JUST turned 4 a week ago !
Man how time flys !

Later today I will have a new Daily Drawing up.
Stay Tuned !



In this recycled book is where most of the magic happens.

☼Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment