BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Love For My City.

Today I went on a solo mission around my neighborhood.
I strolled over to the Torrance Art Museum to see what I might find,
non the less I stumbled upon the most unique pieces of art
my eyes had EVER seen.
The variety of textures, patterns and ideas were inspirational.
Have to say today has been an amazingly productive day !!
Enjoy !!!  ☼ Rae

Lets start with my Favorite piece of the day by Elisabeth Higgins O'Connor.
This right here ! This sh*t right here is AMAZING.
The moment I walked in to the room my eyes were hooked.
The closer I looked I can to realize the fabric and texture.


A closer look brings it to life !





Mixed Media art by Walpa D'Mark.

Oil and Acrylic on Canvas by Joshua Podoll.





 





artwork by Jill Spector.












Ending this post with another great creation by Elisabeth Higgins O'Connor.

No comments:

Post a Comment