BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Today. Tomorrow and forever more.

 Lady Rae.



Lately I've been quite selfish with my time and have been detached from the internet world.
SORRY !!
Art is part of my life but sometimes the networking aspect becomes weary. 
Over the past couple weeks I have started a few little projects so here is a sneak peek of whats been in my mind . . . 



The dreaded man . . . . 



fish lips. . . 



we got a screamer . . . 




And this guy is the main event be ready for when this character is finished.
I am beyond excited to finish this drawing :]


LATELY.

I've been taking time to venture through my city.


Yet again finding the beauty in all that surrounds me.



Finding the beauty in every detail . . .



. . .  allows your imagination to wander.




Fresh cut.



Stay tuned.
-Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment